Front Desk, (Boston Office) Full-time,
* Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls via voice and TTY, efficiently transferring calls to staff members and/or recording exact messages. Recorded messages should be written and left in the message carrel as well as recipient's work email address.
* Greeting visitors and consumers and contacting appropriate staff members.
* Responsible for keeping lobby and reception area neat including watering plants.
* Assist Executive Assistant with training and orienting volunteers and with other tasks.
* Secondary typing/word processing responsibilities and related duties as assigned.
Other duties and special projects as assigned by supervisor.
* Typing, word processing experience helpful.
* ASL fluency preferred.
* Fluency in spoken and written English,
* Punctuality, friendly, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with consumers and visitors; the receptionist is the first contact person with our agency.
* Sensitivity to and awareness of Deafness issues.
Interested applicants should send a Cover Letter, Resume and three references to:
DEAF, Inc is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer. Deaf persons, women, veterans, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
|About Us |Services
|Contact Us |Site
Map |Jobs |Calendar
© Copyright 2000 D.E.A.F. Inc., 215 Brighton Ave., Allston, MA 02134, 617 254-4041 TTY/V